Welcome to Aquila Safari
Welcome to a Big-5 experience. Aquila Private Game Reserve offers you a unique opportunity to see lions, rhino, buffalo, elephants and possibly leopard. Additional wildlife and flora is available to view on our once-in-a-lifetime game drives.
The 2 to 3 hour safari departs at 10:15am. The safari is led by an experienced guide who will share exciting inside stories: facts about your surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side.
The Cape Town safari day tour includes a buffet breakfast and lunch, and cool off dips at one of two breathtaking swimming pools. All safaris are in an open 4 x 4 safari vehicle.
Cape Town afternoon safari day tour
- 08h00: Depart Cape Town with Feast Africa Tours
- 09h15: Enjoy Traditional Morning tea on a Trout Fishing resort between the Du Toits Kloof and Witteberg mountains
- 12h00: Aquila – Welcome drink served on arrival
- 12h15: Buffet Lunch
- 13h30: Game drive and visit to ARC optional (Animal Rescue Center)
- After the game drive, guests are able to relax at the pool and are welcome to browse our African curio shop
- 16h00: Depart Aquila and return to Cape Town
Cape Town Safari Day Trip
The Aquila Cape Town safari trip is offered with transport to the reserve. Guests will be collected from their hotel or guesthouse and transferred to Aquila Game Reserve.
Big 5 Sunset Safari
The big 5 Sunset safari can include sighting all 5 of Africa’s wildlife legends. Elephant, lion, buffalo, leopard and rhino, synonymous with Africa, roam the outskirts of Aquila Private Game Reserve.